11.09.2011

Crock Pot Meals

About once a week I make dinner for both Blake and I.
It is nice to be able to learn new recipes,
and be able to cook for someone other than myself.
Pinterest has these awesome crockpot recipes.

(Seriously, Pinterest is THE BEST!!)

I have been making many chicken crockpot meals.
I've done chicken with salsa, and we made them in to tacos.
Then I made a like creamy chicken that we put on top of rice.
And Ive done a BBQ chicken with broccoli, carrots, and pineapple.
Last week I made a delicious taco tortilla soup!!
Even though pizza isn't a crock pot meal....I still made it.
Tonight...BBQ chicken, with potatoes, veggies, and rolls.

I am really enjoying making all of these meals for us.
Blake always says he loves it....I hope its true.

I'm starving and can't wait for tonights meal to be ready.
I'll post a picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment