11.20.2011

3 Days

I have such a busy next couple days ahead of me.
Here's how it goes:

Sunday:
Meeting
Choir
Church
Dinner
Pack
Study
See Blake
Pack
Sleep

Monday:
Work
Lunch
School
Dinner
Work
See Blake
Sleep

Tuesday:
School
Finish packing
Work
Work
Sleep

Wednesday:
HOME!!

I usually start my packing at least a few days
before I leave for home.
Mainly because I am just way too excited.
But this time, its because I have no absolutely no time on Monday
and barely any time on Tuesday.
And today is already a little crazy.
I could not be more ready for this time to relax and take a break.
And I will need it most after Monday and Tuesday.
I was crazy and asked one of my boss' if I could work
3 shifts within 2 days.
And, he gave it to me.
Bring on Monday and Tuesday!!

I am stoked to see my family and friends!!
I have missed them so much
(even though my family just recently visited).
California, Family, Friends....I'll see you soon!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment