2.15.2011

What Could be better than this?

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
(a day late)
I hope you had just as a fabulous day as I did.
Let me tell you a little bit about it.

Blake and I kept making all of these great plans of what we were going to do.
Here is what our first plan was:
Wake up early in the morning.
Hike the Y.
Then I would have to come home to get ready for work
and he would go to school.
Later that day we would go for a drive through the Canyon.
Then make pizzas together and watch a movie.

We ended up changing all of our plans.
And I am glad we did.
We will save all of those other plans for another day.
Everything we did yesterday was just perfect.

Here is how it went:
We woke up somewhat early.
Went to the grocery store to buy things for breakfast.
We made french toast together.
(I ate more than him because french toast is my ultimate favorite.)
I decided to give him his gift at breakfast.
He loved it all.
(at least that is what he says.)
I am so pleased with how it all turned out.
After breakfast, I had to go to work and he had school.
We met back up at seven that evening.
He had a surprise for me.
I had no idea what to expect.
When I got to his place he told me to wait-
that I couldn't go back to the kitchen yet.
Finally, when I was allowed to..
I walked through a curtain to a romantic setting.
He had put his coffee table in the dining room
with some pillows to sit on.
He had candles lit and music going.
It was just so cute.
He then gave me this...
He gave me some FERRERO ROCHER chocolates,
a beautiful rose, a sweet/funny card, and some socks.
(he knows how much I love socks.)
We then got up and made ourselves some curry together.
Blake is really good at improvising (we didn't have a recipe).
It was so delicious.
After dinner we went to the Creamery to get some ice cream.
Then back to his house to watch Wall-E.
(That was one of the last movies we saw together before his mission.
Such good memories.)
I, of course, fell asleep during the movie.
Here was us after dinner.
(And, yes, we had a frog curtain up behind us.)

I had such a perfect day yesterday.
He is amazing and so good to me.
I am absolutely lucky to have him in my life.
I love him and I am grateful for all he does for me.
<3

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODESS! if this is not the CUTEST THING EVER I dont know what is!!!!

    ReplyDelete