2.13.2011

Work Hard...Earn Rewards.

This week/weekend was much needed.
Last week I worked a ton and didn't have much down time.
I didn't have much time for myself.
Or much time to spend with Blake.
After a busy week last week,
I was finally able to have some down time this week.
I worked everyday last week (except Sunday),
and I only had three shifts between the two jobs this week.
Which was nice, I will admit.

Yesterday, while I was at work-
I had a surprise visit from Blake.
(Okay, so it wasn't much of a surprise.
I told him to come in.)
After I got off work, he picked me up and took me to a place called "Spark".
It is a restaurant lounge.
The food was good and it was nice to be able to go out with him.
We then saw the movie "Unstoppable" with Denzel Washington in it.
(As Blake would say, You can't go wrong there.)
We then came back to my place and just watched some television and relaxed.
He was so sweet and gave me a foot massage.
(I know....Lucky Me!)

Today I worked a 5 1/2 hour shift.
The place was so crazy.
We had so many different large groups/parties/reservations come in.
It was just really busy. I was only supposed to work 4 1/2 hours.
After work I went over to Blakes.
I was waiting for a call to go back into work.
(Thats if it got too busy.)
I was never called, so Blake and I decided to go to Borders.
We went and picked out a bunch of Childrens books to read.
We sat in a corner and I read to Blake.
We read:
- 6 Dr. Seuss Books
- 1 Pop-up Curious George book
- Chicka Chika Boom Boom
It was fun being able to read some of our favorite childrens books.
We then went back to his place and ate ice cream.
He likes to say I ate a whole tub by myself...
but really...I did not.
There was not much left, so I finished it off.

And we actually remembered to take a picture tonight.
(We will try to get better at it.)

After a good, fun weekend...
I am ready for Sunday.
I love Sundays.
I love being able to attend church,
to learn more about my Savior.
I also love being able to take naps after church
and just relax.

Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow.
Remember who you are and who you represent.
Don't ever lose sight of that.
We are all sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father.
And he loves each and every one of us.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment