10.01.2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Today I was expecting a crazy day.
But...it wasn't too bad.
Claire and I went to UVU to talk to the transfer center.
They told me that I could do everything I needed online.
So....easy.
Then we went to the mall to waste some time.
And did a little of this...
After the mall we stopped off at Sonic for lunch
then continued on our way to Heidi's classroom.
Before school ended Heidi let the kids ask us girls questions.
Some of them were...
- What is your favorite ride at Disneyland?
- What is your favorite amusement park?
- What is your favorite sea animal?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite craft?
- Do you like chocolate or vanilla more?
Those kids are just hilarious.
Love them.
After, we helped Heidi set up her classroom for next week
Heidi cleaned James Danger (her turtles) cage.
James likes to try to escape his little cage when he is put in there.
Here is a little video of him trying to escape.
(Heidi loves the part where his legs go crazy)

After Heidi's classroom we came home to make cabbage salad.
Claire and I left to meet up with a friend.
On the way home Heidi and Dana told us that they werent home
So we were going to be locked out.
We decided to hit up Krispy Kreme.
GUILTY.
This trip is HORRIBLE.
I have probably gained liked 10 pounds.
I will need to start exercising now. haha
But...the donuts were so good.
I will admit that.
Now we are sitting around in Heidi's apartment
with a bunch of her friends.
Having a nice relaxing time.

We have to wake up early for conference tomorrow.
We get to go to the Saturday morning session.
I am very excited about it.

Until next time....
peace.

1 comment:

  1. I was feeling quilty that I have not talk to an adviser but i feel better that it can be completed via online. The trip seems like a blast...

    ReplyDelete