7.27.2010

Nothing Like a Weekend on the River.

This past weekend I went to the Colorado River with my family.
It was so beautiful there,
but very very HOT!
Lets just say about 110 during the day and 90's at night.
It's too hot to be outside if you aren't in the water,
but then it gets cold in the house after a while.
So basically I was going from being inside to outside the whole time.
Now for some pictures...

Heidi was able to meet us there :)
Sisters reunited.
I went wake-boarding for the second time ever.
Dana and I on the boat.
Yes, this shot is blurry...
but it looks kinda cool.
We went on golf cart rides.
And found stuff people dumped.
We went tubing.
And got thrown off.
And almost lost my bottoms.
And we all brought our white macbooks

Such a fun trip with my family.

Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment