7.17.2010

Looking towards the Future...

Today is my Golden 100th post!!
Yay!...I made it :)
Today's post will be about the things that I am looking forward to most in the future

1. Dance at Wild Rivers tonight.
It's going to be a big YSA dance.
I haven't been to a dance in a LONG time,
so I am excited about this.
I need to get my grooove on :)

2. 5 days until the river.
My family and I are driving to the colorado river on thursday evening
That means 2 days of soaking up the sun, relaxing, and playing.
I am stoked for that.
{plus, we get to see Heidi}

3. Only 2 more weeks until biology is over.
Phew! I have made it through 4 weeks...
2 will be nothing.
Just gotta push through these 2 weeks.
It can be done. and WILL be done.

4. BEACH days are coming my way.
Since school will be over in 2 weeks...
the beach will see much of me (i hope)
August is the month for me to relax and go to the beach and have fun with friends,
since I can't do that all that much now.

5. Last semester at Golden West.
This fall will be my final semester.
I will graduate and move on with my AA.
I am excited :)

6. Moving to Utah.
The plan is to move to Utah in 6 months,
and go to UVU!
Where I will enter the Elementary Education program.
Crazy to think I am going to be leaving home.
{see you soon Heidi}

7. More massages.
For my birthday, Claire and Veronica took me to get a massage.
Since we enjoyed it so much,
we are going to go for Veronica's birthday at the end of August.
I am looking forward to that so much.

8. Blake coming home!!
He will be coming home in 2 months (sept. 16).
These two years have flown by (for the most part).
I am excited to see him <3

Have a rockin' weekend!! :)
( i know i will)
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. yay for 100th post!!
    p.s. i think i patented xoxo...that will be $1,000 hahaha jk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl! why didn't I even know you were moving up here!!!??? I'm so excited! also.. clint is coming home too!august 25th is the day! 35 days! crazy. feels like we were just being sad together that they left!

    ReplyDelete