4.17.2010

Sick.

Let's do the math...
6 straight days of a headache
& 4 days of backaches.
My mom and I thought it was a food allergy...
until I woke up from a nap today with my head throbbing,
my eyes hurting, and me burning up randomly.
We took my temperature and it showed I had a temp of 101.
OH LOVELY!! Just what I want...NOT!
I just want this headache to GO AWAY!!
{I just thought this picture was adorable.}

Yesterday (April 16th) marked the day of
5 more months until Elder Miller comes home.
I am so stoked!!
Time is going to {continue to} fly by.
It's crazy to think he will be home THIS September.
Here are some of his more recent pictures he has sent home.





I will blog about the Taylor Swift concert
when I start to feel better.
Be patient with me, please.

Have a great rest of the weekend.
Peace&Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment