4.05.2010

Marvelous Music.

I guess I am a little bored...
considering this is my second post today.
But I don't care.
I told a friend (Sam) today that I would post more songs..
So the first are some of my favorites
and then there are some good new songs
that iTunes gave me (for FREE).

TOP 12 SONGS (as of now):
1. STAY BY MY SIDE-- Mischka
2. SUNSET BLVD-- Tyler Hilton
3. VALENTINO-- Diane Birch
4. STAY-- Nick Jonas
5. MELODY-- Kate Earl
6. MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE-- Adele
7. (SITTIN' ON) THE DOCK OF THE BAY-- Sara Bareilles
8. LUCKY-- Jason Mraz
9. SUN-- Mae
10. HOME-- Michael Buble
11. TROUBLE-- Ray LaMontagne
12. GEORGIA ON MY MIND-- Ray Charles

5 New Good Songs:
1. WHEN MY TIME COMES-- Dawes
2. TANGLED UP WITH YOU-- The Mumlers
3. COULD HAVE BEEN-- Lee Fields
4. NEVERENDS-- Vijay Kishore
5. A FEW HONEST WORDS-- Ben Sollee


And of course...a picture of the day.
Since yesterday was Easter...
here is a picture that was taken 3 years ago (i believe)
of us girls checking out our easter baskets.

Peace&Blessings.

1 comment: