2.06.2012

Small and Simple.

Over the weekend I became very stressed.
With Work, School, and Wedding Planning.
I felt as if I were falling behind in all three.
But, I was looking at the grand scheme of things
Instead of the day-to-day view.
(Don't we all do this?)
Blake was so kind to give me a blessing to help me feel less stressed.
He is so amazing and good to me.
And then today, my teacher let us out almost two hours early!!
This was a huge blessing for today because of everything I have to do.

Blake and I are traveling home on Friday for a friends wedding.
But, before that there is MUCH to do.
I work Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
School Monday-Friday.
and many assignments to finish.

The good news is, I can turn to my Heavenly Father
whenever I need help.
He is there and will always listen to us.
I have already felt a huge relief from all this stress.

P.S. Getting closer to being Mrs. Miller.
109 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment