1.14.2012

When Life Gets Crazy.

I know that since I got engaged I kinda disappeared.
Well here is why....

1. Wedding planning.
2. Moved apartments
(now closer to school, work, and Blake)
3. Started the Elementary Education program.
(7 classes and lots of work)
4. Work
(4 shifts a week)

And with all of that going on, I HAVE to find time for myself and to spend with Blake.
Things are so crazy busy right now.
And they will be like this for the next 4 1/2 months.
BUT, I am not complaining....
I AM GETTING MARRIED!!

Anyway, I am in my first semester of the ELED program.
I finished my first week and I LOVE IT!!
3 hours of school, 5 days a week.
There is a lot to do, and I am going to be busy.
I cannot wait to get out in classrooms and teach.

Work is keeping me way busy.
I work 4 shifts a week...which brings me to about 18 hours a week.
Yeah.....

I love the wedding planning....
well most of it.
My mother is AMAZING!!
She is helping me stay on track.
I guess she knows what she is doing when she has
3 daughters get married all within a years time.

I just keep telling myself....
When life gets crazy, just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment