9.21.2011

People I Miss...

More pictures from our Mammoth Trip in August.
I miss all of these people so much.
Come visit please.
OR better yet...
I'm ready to come home!!!!

Even though I live right by Heidi, we hardly ever see each other.
Sometimes we go on sister dates to dinner or fro yo.
And Steven is in D.C. for an internship until December.
I miss him. {Not as much as Heidi, of course.}
{Aren't both of these couples just beautiful?}
Erin and Mike...come visit!!
You know I miss you.
I miss Sequence, Apples to Apples, and Rummikub nights.
I miss our photo shoots and crazy, endless laughing nights.
{Isn't she beautiful?}
I have the most amazing parents in the world.
I can't wait to see them in a month.
{Aren't they so cute?}
{Band Cover.}
And Just because I LOVE this picture, and US...

Have a wonderful wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment