8.07.2011

Sundays.

I love Sundays.
It is my favorite day of the week.
I love being able to relax, slow down, and reflect on my life.

One of my absolute favorite hymns is
I Know That My Redeemer Lives.
I almost always read this hymn while the Sacrament is being passed.

My favorite verse is...

He lives, my kind, wise Heavenly Friend.
He lives and loves me to the end.
He lives, and while he lives, I'll sing.
He lives, my Prophet, Priest and King.
He lives, and grants me daily breath.
He lives, and I shall conquer death.
He lives my mansion to prepare.
He lives to bring me safely there.

Whenever I am homesick or going through a hard time,
I remember this song.
It brings comfort to me.
I know that my Savior lives.
I feel his love all the time.
And it is the best feeling.

Happy Sunday everyone!

{I love pictures of Christ with children.
It brings joy to my heart.}

No comments:

Post a Comment