5.19.2010

I've been MIA

I have been MIA the past couple of weeks.
Things have been getting crazy.
School is coming to and end.
I just finished a paper that is due tomorrow.
I have 3 finals next week.
I have been busy doing homework and studying.

I needed a little break on Monday
while doing some psychology.
So I decided to do some photobooth fun.
Last night I went bowling in Irvine with a bunch of friends.
We had so much fun.
Here were the scores for game one.
I scored a 97...second place baby!
Here is a goodie but oldie.
Back in 2005...
Heidi, Jenna, Angie, & I had a little photoshoot.
Angie was the wicked stepmother.
Jenna was the fairy godmother.
I was the "before" cinderella.
Heidi was the "after" cinderella.
Such good, funny, and embarrassing times.

Have a super de duper week. :)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely don't look like the after cind in any of those pics. and yeah, they are pretty embarrassing--but that was so fun. also, missing my pre-marathon legs.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete